Share this story
Due to social distancing and safety concerns, this year’s Ros-a-Ree retreat/campout has been canceled. However, YOU can still have your own retreat experience and Earn a Special Ros-a-Ree ‘Conquering COVID-19’ Inspired Patch.
This is the year to make your very own retreat. To do this:
- Choose 10 items you would like to do from the Retreat Options page included in the submission form below. You must do at least 1 item from each of the categories listed.
- Do each of the activities you have selected.
- Document the completion of each activity:
- Follow the instructions in red on the retreat options page. Typically, you need to write a short reflection or create a video. Please keep videos to less than 5 minutes. NOTE: Some items have additional instructions.
- Have a parent initial the activities/event on the Retreat Options page.
- Turn in your documentation, both (a) and (b), and signed Registration form below to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the Deadline of Labor Day, September 7th, 2020.
Download the Make Your Own Retreat Contest Submission Form